Please post relevant model information, weather and any other links of interest here
- Posts: 4014
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:29 pm
- Location: Rowville/Lysterfield
ROFLMAO!!! I heard about this yesterday and it gave me a giggle, I'm not sure how many of us actually have the time to sit and watch the water rise
Still, I'm sure some people will enjoy it.
- Tornadic Supercell
- Posts: 5771
- Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:17 pm
- Location: Knoxfield, Victoria
HAHA!! Nice one Mick! Will watch when needed to roll into a coma!
- Storm Chaser
- Posts: 538
- Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:59 pm
- Location: Trentham (700m ASL)
Yes, but you can see the sky!!!!!! That makes it a great webcam
Australian Sky & Weather (AUSSKY)
Victoria - The State of Drizzle & Occasional Tornadoes
- Posts: 1445
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:45 pm
- Location: Mid North SA Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Very true Aus, I didnt notice, I was too busy looking at the water rising.
- Posts: 1394
- Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:40 pm
- Location: Warranwood, Vic
Ha, thanks Mick, you brightened my day.
Seriously though, that has to be the most monumental waste of money I have seen in a while pffftt
- Posts: 1227
- Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 am
- Location: Carisbrook-Near Maryborough