Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

TV!!!

All old Social Soapbox threads can be found here.
Karl Lijnders
Tornadic Supercell
Reactions:

TV!!!

Post by Karl Lijnders »

I am obsessed with TV at the moment. I hate to say it, but Selling Houses Australia is just so much fun to watch. I am going to watch it this afternoon.

Anyone else seen Revenge?!~ Again in love with it! Such a great show. Download it if you have not watched it and watch it over a weekend as the second season has started in the states!

What is everyone else watching!?
Former Owner - The Australian Weather Forum. Email me anytime - weatherman1000@hotmail.com
Rivergirl
Memorial
Reactions:

Re: TV!!!

Post by Rivergirl »

Karl my two Foxtel IQs are going to be flat out recording while I'm away. I watch so many shows when I'm on my computer - yep Revenge, Selling Houses Australia, and then Survivor, Amazing Race, True Blood, Park Avenue 666, Vampire Diaries, Revolution etc. I loved I Will Survive. I hear the United States of Tara is coming back too, you put me onto that :) There are heaps of other series I would love to watch but there is only so much you can fit into your life lol
apocalypse
Cumulonumbus Calvas
Reactions:

Post by apocalypse »

I'll probably be removed from this forum for saying this, but my favourite show at the moment is Big Brother. It's so entertaining!!

Other shows I'm watching at the moment are Revolution, The Walking Dead, Bones and Adventure Time.

EDIT: Oh and Mrs Browns Boys!!
Nathan Morris
2013 Rainfall
Jan - 3.8mm
Feb - 27.0mm
Mar - 0.0mm
YTD - 30.8mm
Australis(Shell3155)
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Australis(Shell3155) »

Hmm. well I dont get time for it.. but I doubt Im missing too much by the sounds of things..
Karl Lijnders
Tornadic Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Karl Lijnders »

I am totally into Grand Designs on Foxtel. Loving that show. Also Fashion Police for a bit of Joan Rivers comedy. She is outrageous and hilarious viewing!

I am really resisting the temptation to start watching season 2 of Revenge!!
Former Owner - The Australian Weather Forum. Email me anytime - weatherman1000@hotmail.com
mad*moo73
Cumulonumbus Calvas
Reactions:

Post by mad*moo73 »

Karl Lijnders » Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:42 am wrote:
Karl Lijnders wrote:I am totally into Grand Designs on Foxtel. Loving that show. Also Fashion Police for a bit of Joan Rivers comedy. She is outrageous and hilarious viewing!

I am really resisting the temptation to start watching season 2 of Revenge!!

Huge fan of Grand Designs & Fashion Police agree Joan Rivers is hilarious.

Apocalypse I will admit to being a fan of Big Brother, who do you think will win?

Though the story line has gone off the rails I do love my Greys Anatomy ahhhhhhhhhhhh McDreamy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P

Great British Menu & Project Runway are also faves.

Me & my daughter love watching Dance Moms together, OMG those women are crazy biatches! Kim does dancing & I have threatened her that I may go Dance Mom on her!!!!!! And I will confess to watching a few episodes of Toddlers & Tiaras lately - yeah well I do like to indulge in some trashy American tv. :D
Double Whopper award winning footy tipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
apocalypse
Cumulonumbus Calvas
Reactions:

Post by apocalypse »

I think Estelle or Layla will win, Estelle because she's been up for nomination 7 times and saved each time, and Layla because she got the most votes to save the week the 6 were up for nomination. Most of my favourites are in the top 6 so I don't really mind who wins.
Nathan Morris
2013 Rainfall
Jan - 3.8mm
Feb - 27.0mm
Mar - 0.0mm
YTD - 30.8mm
Karl Lijnders
Tornadic Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Karl Lijnders »

OMG I love Dance Moms! And let me tell you something, I have never seen professionals act like that. Candy Apples and Abby Lee Miller dance studios are frightening!!!

Dance Moms Miami take it to a whole other level! I cannot believe they allow the teachers to stand on a scale and have them weighed on International TV.

BTW Dance Moms Miami is a one season show at the this time and it has not been renewed. Dance Moms orginial will be back in January!!
mad*moo73
Cumulonumbus Calvas
Reactions:

Post by mad*moo73 »

Agree with you Apocalypse either Estelle or Layla to win BB. Kind of hoping for Estelle just to stick it up the other housemates, don't they realise the more they ***** about her the more votes she gets. I must say I really haven't seen why everyone hates Estelle in the house with such venom yes she would annoy you but all of the housemates are annoying on some level.

Karl a Dance Moms fan well I would never had thought!

Abbey Lee is probably the scariest person I have ever witnessed!!!!! And Chloe's mum I swear comes from Frankston & when she agrue's with the Candy Apple's lady - nutter!!!!!!! Why do these mum's keep their children at Abbey Lee's when they all say she hates them & they hate her & the mothers hate each other................... Can't wait for new season after the last episode.

Miami Moms, the boys are awesome love how they give the mums so much crap! The young boys mum I would punch in the face she is such a *****!!!!
Double Whopper award winning footy tipper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Karl Lijnders
Tornadic Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Karl Lijnders »

She is a whopping tart!! Really nasty catty tramp! I think she just tries to win camera time!!

Abby Lee is frightening. She is a wall of attitude and personality and I find it astounding that she is able to coach dancing so well through not showing them how to dance at all. Very talented lady I give her that. Chloe's Mum is mental. I understand why Christie fights so hard with AL, but man she goes off. Candy Apples - Cathy, is a freak. She is not normal and Vivi Anne cannot dance at all! She is a token on that dance stage so they can bring the age of the adults down so they can try and beat the poor little ALDancers.

Mob Wives is another show I love. Renee goes off! Psychotic meltdown of the century.

Right now I am into Gilmore Girls, I must admit I want to marry Lorelai!!
n
nafets
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by nafets »

Just saw this thread! Favourite series are Revenge, Breaking Bad and Modern Family haha. Download revenge from the US, new episodes every monday! Breaking bad is in its 5th season, a must watch!! Of course modern family is a good comedy!
almost forgot, the walking dead
Go the bombersss!