Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

Jokes anyone?

All old Social Soapbox threads can be found here.
P
Pete
Cumulonimbus
Reactions:

Jokes anyone?

Post by Pete »

A woman awakes during the night to find that her husband was not in their bed. She puts on her robe and goes downstairs to look for him.

She finds him sitting at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee in front of him. He appears deep in thought, just staring at the wall.

She watches as he wipes a tear from his eye and takes a sip of coffee. "What's the matter, dear?" she whispers as she steps into the room, "Why are you down here at this time of night?"

"Do you remember when I met you and you were only 16?" he asks solemnly.

The wife is touched to tears thinking that her husband is so caring & sensitive.

"Yes, I do," she replies. The husband pauses. The words are not coming easily . . .

"Do you remember when your father caught us in the back seat of my car, making love?"

"Yes, I remember!" says the wife, lowering herself into a chair beside him.

The husband continues . . ."Do you remember when he shoved a shotgun in my face and said, "Either you marry my daughter or I will send you to jail for 20 years?'"

"I remember that too" she replies softly.

He wipes another tear from his cheek, and says . . ."I would have gotten out today."
Meso
Supercell
Reactions:

Re: Jokes anyone?

Post by Meso »

What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?

Caution: Punchline is VERY rude. :|
G
Geoff
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Geoff »

This one made me chuckle recently...

A young man called Chris from London wanted to buy a Christmas present for his new girlfriend.

They hadn't been seeing each other for very long and she lived in Scotland .

Chris consulted with his sister and decided, after careful consideration, that a pair of good quality gloves would strike the right note... not too romantic and not too personal.

Off he went with his sister to Harrods and they selected a dainty pair of fur lined quality leather gloves. His sister bought a pair of sexy
knickers for herself at the same time.

Harrods had a free gift wrap offer but the assistant mixed up the two items, the sister got the gloves and Chris unknowingly got the knickers.

Good old Chris sent off his gift wrapped present in a parcel with the following letter....

Dear Maggie,

I chose these because I've noticed that you are not wearing any when we
go out in the evenings. If it had not been for my sister I would have
chosen the long ones with buttons, but she wears shorter ones (which
are easier to remove).

These are a very delicate shade, but the lady I bought them from showed
me the pair she had been wearing for the past three weeks and I hardly
noticed any marks.

I had her try yours on for me and she looked really smart in them even
though they were a little bit tight on her. She also said that they rub
against her ring which helps keep it clean. In fact she hasn't needed
to wash it since she began wearing them.

I wish I was there to put them on for you the first time, as no doubt
many other hands will touch them before I have a chance to see you
again.

When you take them off remember to blow into them a little bit because
they will be naturally a little damp from wearing.

Just imagine how many times my lips will kiss them during the coming
year.

I hope you will wear them for me on our next date.

All my love,

Chris

P.S. My mum tells me that the latest style is to wear them folded down with a little bit of fur showing
AWF Rainfall Details - Monthly rainfall stats. Please post your totals here at the end of each month, thank you
http://www.theaustralianweatherforum.co ... &start=180
P
Pete
Cumulonimbus
Reactions:

Post by Pete »

:oops: :o :shock: :laughing: :hysteria: :hahohi: :rotfl: :rotfl:
L
Lily
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Lily »

:hysteria: Oh dear!!! :hysteria:
P
Pete
Cumulonimbus
Reactions:

Post by Pete »

Found this on another forum . . . classic! :rotfl:

John was a salesman's delight when it came to any kind of unusual gimmicks. His wife Marsha had long ago given up trying to get him to change..

One day John came home with another one of his unusual purchases. It was a robot that John claimed was actually a lie detector. It was about 5:30 that afternoon when Tommy, their 11 year old son, returned home from school. Tommy was over 2 hours late.

"Where have you been? Why are you over 2 hours late getting home?" asked John..

"Several of us went to the library to work on an extra credit project," said Tommy.

The robot walked around the table and slapped Tommy, knocking him completely out of his chair.

"Son," said John, "this robot is a lie detector, now tell us where you really were after school."

"We went to Bobby's house and watched a movie." said Tommy.

"What did you watch?" asked Marsha.

"The Ten Commandments." answered Tommy. The robot went around to Tommy and once again slapped him, knocking him off his chair.

With his lip quivering, Tommy got up, sat down and said, "I am sorry I lied. We really watched a tape called Sex Queen."

"I am ashamed of you son," said John.. "When I was your age, I never lied to my parents."

The robot walked around to John and delivered a whack that nearly knocked him out of his chair.

Marsha doubled over in laughter, almost in tears and said, "Boy, did you ever ask for that one! You can't be too mad with Tommy. After all, he is your son!" The robot walked around to Marsha and knocked her out of her chair.
daviescr
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by daviescr »

Thought this was quite amusing:

L
Lily
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Lily »

ROFL, I think we can all relate to that, how many times have a I seen that happen? :rotfl:
Rivergirl
Memorial
Reactions:

Post by Rivergirl »

:P :P :P funny jokes lol
G
Geoff
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Geoff »

Yes Chris, funny and yet uncannily true! :roll:
Careful there Lily, doesn't it hurt when you laugh??? :roffl:
AWF Rainfall Details - Monthly rainfall stats. Please post your totals here at the end of each month, thank you
http://www.theaustralianweatherforum.co ... &start=180
L
Lily
Supercell
Reactions:

Post by Lily »

Har-de-har-har, Geoff :P I can giggle, so long as I don't open my mouth too much, all is well. Getting tired of eating mushy food though ;)
P
Pete
Cumulonimbus
Reactions:

Post by Pete »

daviescr » Fri Sep 02, 2011 1:16 pm wrote:
daviescr wrote:Thought this was quite amusing:

Classic . . . .happens so many times with summer storms in Perth. . . . :roll:
P
Pete
Cumulonimbus
Reactions:

Post by Pete »

Man I couldn't stop laughing when I read this one. :hahohi:

Ed came home drunk one night, slid into bed beside his sleeping wife, and fell into a deep slumber. He awoke before the Pearly Gates, where St. Peter said, 'You died in your sleep. Ed was stunned. 'I'm dead? No, I can't be! I've got too much to live for. Send me back!' St. Peter said, 'I'm sorry, but there's only one way you can go back, and that is as a chicken.' Ed was devastated, but begged St. Peter to send him to a farm near his home. The next thing he knew, he was covered with feathers, clucking and pecking the ground. A rooster strolled past. 'So, you're the new hen, huh? How's your first day here?' 'Not bad,' replied Ed the hen, 'but I have this strange feeling inside. Like I'm gonna explode!' 'You're ovulating,' explained the rooster. 'Don't tell me you've never laid an egg before?' 'Never,' said Ed. 'Well, just relax and let it happen,' says the rooster. 'It's no big deal.' He did, and a few uncomfortable seconds later, out popped an egg! He was overcome with emotion as he experienced motherhood. He soon laid another egg -- his joy was overwhelming. As he was about to lay his third egg, he felt a smack on the back of his head, and heard....."Ed, wake up! You've sh#t the bed!"
b
blackmamba
Cumulus
Reactions:

Post by blackmamba »

Meso » Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:11 am wrote:
Meso wrote:What's the difference between peanut butter and jam?

Caution: Punchline is VERY rude. :|
Is it bad that I just know this one...?