Welcome New Members! We want to hear from you. Register, stop lurking and start posting!

The Epson Pano Awards.

Upload a picture and share it with us. Of nature at it's finest!!! Remember there is more on this earth than weather!!! The world is literally your frame.....
r
rikjpool
Storm Chaser
Reactions:
Location: Home: North Bendigo-just behind Lake Weeroona, Vic. Work: 1.5Km SE from Bendigo AWS

The Epson Pano Awards.

Post by rikjpool »

Ok people. I know there are plenty of you out there to give this a real good go. :) Why not try your luck. :)

http://www.thepanoawards.com/

The inaugural 2010 International Pano Awards is dedicated to the art of panoramic photography. Advances in digital photography and software such as PTGui and Adobe Photoshop has resulted in the explosion in image stitching, especially in the panoramic format. Panoramic film photography also remains alive and well. The Pano Awards aims to showcase the work of panoramic photographers worldwide and be the largest and most important competition for panoramic photography.

The competition is now open for all professional and amateur photographers with a combined prize pool of over US $13,000 in cash and prizes!

Open awards
The Open category is open to professional, non-professional and student photographers.
Entry fees are US$18 per image, or US$38 for 3 images entered at once (max total 6 images per entrant)
Categories:

Nature (including landscapes)
The Built Environment (including architecture)
The overall winner will be decided from the two category winners in the Open Awards.

Amateur awards
The Amateur category is open to non-professional and student photographers only.
Entry fees are US$16 per image, or US$34 for 3 images entered at once (max total 6 images per entrant)
Categories:

Nature (including landscapes)
The Built Environment (including architecture)
The overall amateur winner will be decided from the two category winners in the Amateur Awards.
I live in a world where I dont see to believe, but I believe to see...
Rivergirl
Memorial
Reactions:

Re: The Epson Pano Awards.

Post by Rivergirl »

Thanks so much for posting this Rikki :) Good luck to everyone that enters :)
r
rikjpool
Storm Chaser
Reactions:
Location: Home: North Bendigo-just behind Lake Weeroona, Vic. Work: 1.5Km SE from Bendigo AWS

Post by rikjpool »

Just wondering if anyone ended up having a go at this from here? I was going to, but im not sure if i have left it to late now... Just been so busy with wedding and house stuff...
I live in a world where I dont see to believe, but I believe to see...
Rivergirl
Memorial
Reactions:

Post by Rivergirl »

I forgot Rikki. Just checked it out again and subscribed to the email so I remember :)